Page Rating

Page Rating May Change When New Posts Are Added

Monday, January 21, 2008

Porkchop Says To Ask Me How I Will Die...

Well instead of asking I figured I would just post what the quiz said would be the way that I die. And I must say it would be a great way to go.

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die while having sex.
Your last moments in this life will be enjoyable indeed...hopefully.
Do not fear sex. Try not to become celibate as a way of escaping death.
You cannot run from destiny

Isn't that a way to go? At least I will be doing what I love and have a smile on my face.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

See? I told you that I was killer behind closed doors. Now you have proof. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Muahahaha!

I'm not insane..... said...

To bad I couldn't read your blog. For some reason it isn't all showing up on my end. Its probably darn IE....so let me know how ur gonna die!

I'm not insane..... said...

OK so I downloaded Mozilla, I now see ur page and you thought I would be jealous of what? ROFLMAO!!! I ain't one bit jealous, you should of known that for christs sake!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I can't see anything and half your words are cut off!!! HELP!!

Hallie

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Yeah, I can see it now!! What a way to go!! Mr. Hallisicle will be way jealous of you!

So where and when is the Super Bowl party?

Hallie

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I was being sarcastic and funny but apparently not enough!!

Hallie :-)

Anonymous said...

You dirty birdie!

Blog Rating

This is the rating for 2008.