Page Rating

Page Rating May Change When New Posts Are Added

Monday, January 21, 2008

A New Funny Thanks To Porkchop

OK, this is too good not to post. Earlier today I wanted to make a phone call. So after Porkchop and i search high and low for the phone I finally hit the "find" button. Porkchop and I hear the beeping as if it is right next to us. We looked in the dining room where we were standing, no phone. We then looked in the computer room. Again the beeping sounds as if it is right next to us. After searching high and low still no phone. Now to the living room we go. After searching high and low again and no phone, Porkchop and I both look at each other and simultaneously say, "Where the f*** is the phone?!" At that moment our soon to be 3 yr. old son, Buckwheat, comes up to Porkchop pokes at the pouch in her hoodie and says, "Beep Beep Mommy." After inserting her hand into the pocket of her hoodie, Porkchop gets this look on her face that states "OK I'm a dumb ass." She then pulls her hand out of her pouch holding the phone. We both laughed so hard at our 3 minute mission that we both forgot who we were supposed to be calling.

So the moral of this story is... if you are looking for the phone, first check yourself for you may have it already.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you were hoping that I used up all of my blonde moments on that one. Nope, no such luck. Plenty to spare, so be ready!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

My mom ALWAYS had her sunglasses on her head - she would spend 3 hours looking for them and we would just sit by and laugh at her!!

Hallie

Anonymous said...

I've also not been able to find my glasses many times only to find I was wearing them. Yeah, I'm blonde.

Blog Rating

This is the rating for 2008.