Page Rating

Page Rating May Change When New Posts Are Added

Monday, January 21, 2008

Just A Few To Ponder Over #3

Before I head off to work I figured I give you a few more to think about.

Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.

All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.

Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. (DON'T try this @ home!)

Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.

In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.

Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.

The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.

OK, time to head to work. Enjoy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear that sometimes, people I run into or know already have eyes bigger than their brains, too!

Blog Rating

This is the rating for 2008.