Page Rating

Page Rating May Change When New Posts Are Added

Friday, January 18, 2008

Just A Few To Ponder Over #2

1. There are twice as many billionaires in the U.S. today as there were 10 years ago. (Why can't I be one of them?)

2. 1 in 4 people admit to searching in their host’s medicine cabinets. (Won't see much in mine.)

3. 58% of school kids say pizza is their favorite cafeteria food. (That is all we hear from our kids.)

4. 46% of violence on T.V. occurs in cartoons. (No wonder my brother liked to beat me up!)

5. Only about 5% of people dream in color. (I may be 28 but i am still in black and white.)

6. The average American kid catches 6 colds a year, the average kid in daycare catches 10. (Glad we watch our own.)

7. The average American male laughs 69 times a day where the average woman laughs 55 times a day. (See Annie...I told you I have a better sense of humor.)

8. 5% of Americans say they “never” make their beds. (GUILTY!!!!!)

9. The Pentagon uses an average of 666 rolls of toilet paper each day. (I KNEW IT!!! THEY ARE EVIL!!!!)

10. About 8% of the students at the Dunkin Doughnuts training center fail the six week course. (And I bet they couldn't get the holes in the right spots.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would fail the Dunkin Donuts course mainly because they wouldn't be able to force me to whip up all of those different kinds of hot, cold, warm, fizz-shnizzled and such, coffees! Coffee gags me, even the smell. I shall never work at a Dunkin Donuts. So there.

Blog Rating

This is the rating for 2008.