Page Rating

Page Rating May Change When New Posts Are Added

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Really Have To Know...

Is there anyone out there that is good with linguistics?

What I need to know is...

INNUENDO... Is that Italian slang for "Up Your Ass"?


Disclaimer: The preceding remark was not in any way meant to cause emotional pain or distraught. It was posted for humor purposes only. If you are offended in any way for such remark, please notify me and it will be removed (or I may tell you "Up Yours" by saying Innuendo).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Innuendo, baby.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You won't eat a tomato with a soft spot?

Soft doesn't make it bad, just less hard!

Hallie :)

The Not So Simple Things In Life said...

You really are a nut! The things you come up with blow my mind!!! I guess thats why your so like able, the dumbness gets everyones attention :)! I'm off to play the lottery so I can win and give my sister the umm $10,000 she so badly wants!!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Ok.... I got onto your wife for missing a week. You have not posted in almost a WHOLE MONTH! My goodness! Bad t-bone!

Blog Rating

This is the rating for 2008.